Built on years of research by Northwestern University Professor, Bart Hirsch, this evidence-based training is designed to cultivate marketable job skills. These job skills are developed and then assessed through a mock job interview, developed in collaboration with experienced human resource professionals. This course focuses on identifying the most promising tactics and addressing likely implementation issues.
1. Preparing you for work
2. Developing marketable job skills
4. Finding and excelling in apprenticeships
5. What human resource interviewers say about employability
6. How to do well in job interviews
7. Guidelines for mapping the future
Appendix 1: the Northwestern mock job interview.
Describe the steps for obtaining a job
Explain the difference between a resume and a job application